Our on-site boarding facilities can accommodate all breeds of cats, dogs and other small animals. We provide ideal accommodation for your pets, either while you’re away on holiday or in the run up to a move abroad.
Boarding and Export Cats
Based 5 minutes from London’s Heathrow airport we offer excellent boarding and export kennels. Whether your pet is staying with us having just landed under the Pet Travel Scheme, or you are off on holiday or perhaps prior to shipment overseas they will be cared for by our experienced kennel staff. All our staff have undergone our in-house kennel care and animal well-being training, and have your pets comfort and health as their daily mantra:
- All dogs are exercised daily in individual runs or in our secure paddock
- Individual spacious kennels and runs
- All kennels have heated passage ways or individual heaters
- We have various size kennels to suit all breeds and extra large for sharing
- All pets are fed a well-balanced nutritious diet
- Individual attention
- Our vets are in attendance every day
- We also offer a full pet grooming service
Pets should be up to date with their annual vaccinations (DHLP & kennel cough) at least 2 weeks before coming into kennels. It is important for owners who have dogs bound for Australia or New Zealand to speak to us before arranging any vaccinations with their vet.