Overseas Pension Transfers

UK pension holders living abroad still have to pay UK taxes on their pension income if their pensions remain in the UK.

If you are moving or living abroad you should seek advice about transferring your pension to a cost effective and tax efficient QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme). A QROPS is an offshore pension plan which has been recognised by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

If you are uncertain about whether to retire overseas or return to the UK, making use of a UK SIPP (Self Invested Pension Plan) gives you flexibility plus a wider range of investment and benefit options.

PensionsPlus can arrange a comprehensive pension review to determine if transferring your pension(s) is right for you. Click here PensionsPlus for more information.