- Company Profile
- Exporting Your Pet
- Import Your Pet To UK
- Boarding & Quarantine Kennels
- Our Vets
- Sky Kennels
- What You Say About Us
- Woofs Day Care & Spa
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Additional Services
As one of the UK's leading pet travel agents we continually strive to offer our customers a stress free, professional service. Our location and facilities are a one stop shop for pets travelling to or from global destinations and we aim to ensure our staff are the best in the business.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Pet Travel Consultant
An opportunity has arisen to join Airpets at Heathrow as a Pet Travel Consultant. We are looking for a person with at least 2 years experience in all aspects of relocating animals world-wide.
The applicant should have:
- At least 2 years experience in relocating pets
- Computer literate – we have our own bespoke software
- Hold a driving licence
- A competent telephone manner
- Experienced in the handling and care of animals
- Animal nursing experience or a foreign language maybe an advantage
You would be working as part of a team and deal with all aspects of pet travel from first enquiry through to completion. General reception duties as part of a team.
Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
We are currently looking to recruit a full time receptionist on a temporary contract to cover maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months. The position is based at our Heathrow premises and is completely customer facing, both on the telephone, email and with walk ins. Reception is our shop window. For the right individual, the opportunity may be extended.
The applicant should:
- Have a confident, competent and polite telephone manner
- Be computer literate
- Have switchboard experience
- Hold a driving licence
- Experience in the handling and care of animals
- Positive, can do attitude and bags of enthusiasm to join our team.
The following applies to all vacancies:
- Weekends and bank holidays worked on a rota system and paid as overtime/time in lieu
- Salary details upon application
- Shared staff house available
We work in an organised, but relaxed and informal atmosphere. Please take a look around this web site which provides a shop window into who we are and what we do.
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to discuss any of these opportunities then please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.